I spent the day with my BFF - Leah yesterday. It was great because we went to her doctors appointment and I got to hear her baby's heartbeat. It was very cool. We then headed to the Avenues to just hang out and well, shop. lol. We were walking around and Leah went into Claire's while I waited outside when I found this little surprise!
Yup, a bird made a nest in the sign of Claire's. So I went in and told Leah that the bird made a nest in Claire's "a" hole. BWAAAHHA. She didn't think it was as funny as me, but I laughed pretty hard. But then again, I usually laugh at my own jokes even when they aren't that funny. =)
If, I looked rough in the pictures its because it was a rough day. Now, hang on before you judge. You don't know all of it. After all the fun and games we all went to exercise on the causeway and in the meantime a migraine had been brooding. So by the end of the day, nausea and dizziness set in BAD. Douglas was so sweet and took care of me, even my puppers knew I didn't feel good. (somehow Douglas took these pics and I didnt even know it. LOL. )

3 comments:
I thought your comment about the a-hole was pretty funny! Tee-heehee. That's my kind of humor! Hope your headache is better.
Yeah, i'm def. one of those that think the "a"hole is Funny !
Dogs are such great companions! I like how he's under the blanket with you.
Post a Comment