Today was much better for a break than yesterday was for sure. I headed to the pool in the morning and planned to stay there for several hours maybe even read some of my book that I have been intending to get into. And I do mean "read", not listen (for those that know that I listen to most of my books). The weather cooperated beautifully - and there was no ducks this time landing in the pool to pay me surprise visits. So by 2:00, I felt I had spent a sufficient amount of time out in the sun and should probably head back in if I wanted to attempt it again tomorrow and not be burnt.
For the rest of my day I gave my Puppers a bath, spray painted my latest treasure I found this past Saturday at a yard sale (look for more details in a further blog) and went grocery shopping. Not a bad day, huh?
Then Douglas and I went to dinner with some friends and finished the evening off with Marble Slab ice cream. YUMMY! What a great Spring Break and its only Tuesday! Hope everyones day was as wonderful.
1 comment:
Now that's a Spring break, and i will stay tuned for the yard sale find.
Post a Comment