Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great American Pie Festival



This afternoon Douglas and I spent with the family in Celebration at the Great American Pie Festival. The event was a never ending pie buffet, that's right, a NEVER ENDING pie buffet. It was amazing. There were so many flavors of pies that you can think of. Cherry, apple, chocolate silk, keylime and my favorite of the day: coconut creme. We left there with a sugar rush you can only imagine. lol. We tried to walk it off though by looking at the car show they had, which was kinda cool. They several DeLorean's on display (along with several others). But I highlight the DeLorean because they also decided to play the Back to the Future movie in their li'l theatre for the day. Celebration is really a fun town to visit. Douglas and I went there while we were engaged and it really brought back some great memories for us today.



3 comments:

Reinhold's said...

John & I have a picture in front of that fountain and we were just engaged! It is a neat little town.

This IS our life! said...

Must be the place for engaged couples. =)

Becky said...

I wish we could have gone. Matt LOVES pies. He would have been there all day eating. Literally! : )