Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Little Birdies made for Me!



My friend
Becky made me these fabulous birdies by hand. I absolutely love them! They are completely adorable. I love all of Becky's handiworks - check our the rest of her great crafts on her Etsy Shop.  THANK YOU BECKY !!! 





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i looked at her site, these are adorable. nice to have talented friends, Hollt

This IS our life! said...

It is nice. B/c I keep trying to be crafty and don't have much luck with it. LOL.

This IS our life! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

You too are crafty - don't lie! You make wonderful jewelry! Thanks for the shout out.

Anonymous said...

These birds are the cutest things I've ever seen!! I need some for EASTER!!!

Plus these are birds we aren't terrified that will swoop us while eating lunch!

ohhollyf said...

Hey Jessica,
I did it !
Thanks for the encouragement, Holly
http://allthedaysofmylife-ohhollyf.blogspot.com/