Saturday, March 1, 2008

strawBERRY FESTIVal



Today Douglas and I went to the Strawberry Festival held at Wickham Park Pavilion. It took us FOREVER to drive there. The road was backed up all the way from Melbourne BCC parking lot to 192 (the road where the Melbourne Square Mall is). So, that is pretty far back. I guess we weren't the only ones crazy enough to want to get there and have a taste of those delicious Plant City strawberries! But we did eventually get there even though we had to park in the boondocks then walk what seemed like miles to actually get in. LOL. It was fun while we were there and the weather was great (well, Douglas had to walk around with his collar turned up so his neck wouldn't burn, lol).  We had a fabulous time hanging out together and we scored some great treats! 





Don't Tell Dingo about this one! =)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yummy! Those strawberries look so good. I'm jealous - again! : )

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, too.
we won't have nice strawberries until late May, but I'm glad you two had time to be together. Holly