HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!
This is my favorite season of the entire year! I just love the holidays in this season, the colors, and the smells!
To kick of the season right I made pumpkin cupcakes. Yumo! I have been wanting to make these ever since I bought the pumpkin spice kisses. So, why not on the very first day of Autumn!
Erin is my guinea pig - she says they are "yummy".
Hope your Fall begins well!
What's your favorite season??
3 comments:
They look so tasty. Too bad I'm not there, I'd love to be the guinea pig!
My favorite season is spring! I love all the flowers, but I don't like all the rain though.
I agree...I'm a fall girl myself! They look awfully tasty!
They have pumpkin spice kisses? Are they good lol? Your cupcakes look good. I love the owl cupcakes but agree that it would be a lot of work to do a whole bunch.
Blessings to you J.
Post a Comment