This week I have been craving Ginger Dressing... I can't seem to get enough of it! I like it best on salad of course but eating it by the spoonfuls are not something I'm against. LOL . I did find a yummy Asian Wrap that I added it to as well. you have to try this wrap if you like hummus.
INGREDIENTS:
Tortilla (your favorite flavor)
Lettuce (I prefer Romaine)
Roma Tomatoes
Red Pepper
Hummus (Favorite flavor)
carrots - shredded
Ginger Dressing (my addition)
alfalfa sprouts
Heat your tortilla for 30 seconds in the microwave. Then spread the hummus all over. Lay the lettuce and red pepper slices. Pour on a little dressing. Add the carrots, alfalfa sprouts, tomatoes. Then roll up to your liking. YUMMY I tell ya!
Let me know if you try this!
1 comment:
Mmmm, I love the ginger dressing from Makotos. I also have a recipe for ginger dressing you can make yourself which is really delicious, let me know if you are interested. :)
Post a Comment