Friday, September 5, 2008

New Critter

I was sitting on my couch this morning and all of a sudden Dingo go nuts and tries to attack the sliding glass door. I got up to discover she was really just trying to attack the critter that is now making its own home on our porch. I love Dingo.. she is such a great watch dog. 






Anyone know what I should do? 


6 comments:

La Sapa said...

JAJAJAJA Jessica has a mouse on her porch!! He is super cute!!! I cannot believe you are scared of that...he will run as soon as you get too close! Put out some cheese!! :)

Kathy C. said...

EWWWWWW! Sick. You know what's really weird? I was outback 2 days ago and there was one of these in Gazebo!!! I have never even seen on in my neighborhood before - maybe Melbourne is becoming infested, LOL. Put out a poison trap that they crawl into, one that Dingo can't get into and eat the stuff. Doesn't that make your skin crawl????

Kathy C. said...

Oh, the eyelash thing was about 4 years ago, but it is common for things like this to happen to me, LOLOL. :)

ohhollyf said...

yikes, let the cat play w/ it !

Lil Big Sis said...

take it inside and keep it. Well, that is what Emmy would say....lol

Anonymous said...

Name it Nigel.