Today I opened up a fresh bag of coffee and I just love the way it smells. So it made me think about some of my other most favorite scents. Here are 10 of mine in no particular order- just as I think of them:
1. my hubby while I am snuggling with him 2. fresh baked bread 3. babies 4. chocolate chip cookies 5. blueberries 6. sun tan oil 7. vanilla 8. fresh cut lawns 9. a clean house 10. cinnamon What are your favorite smells of life?
We have some similar favorites... Mine are also, coffee, fresh baked bread, babies, chocolate chip cookies, sun tan oil, fresh cut lawns and cinnoman. In addition, I'll add...roses on the bush (not the store bought kind), plumerias, my dogs feet (they smell like corn chips, lol), gingerbread, and new leather. :)
My hubby & baby do not smell good, now that that is outta the way...... hairspray luv it and hot cocoa and nutmeg. Did u know ppl can die from nutmeg? I am full of useless info like that:)
1) Diesel Fuel (not in large quantities) 2) My Kitty Cats (not thier box though) 3) Christmas Cookies Candle 4) BUFFALO SAUCE :D 5) Polo Sport Cologne 6) Obsession for Men Cologne 7) Winter Air (kind that makes you think that Christmas is Tomorrow) 8) Coconuts 9) Fresh Paint 10) Strawberries
Jessica! How are you girl! I couldn't figure out who d$amp;j was so I had to come check it out. So how is everything? I see you've been checking out my blog and I didn't even know it was you! Well now that I do I'll have to come visit! Some of my favorite scents are Thanksgiving Turkey, Cinnamon Candles, Clean Linens, Gingerbread, Fresh Bread baking. I'll talk to you soon! Blessings, Kim
-definitely babies! -freshly mowed grass (can we add sounds too? I love hearing the mowers in the distance cutting the grass) -Great-grandpa's(Karl's) truck...still smells like him sometimes, even 7 years after he died -the ocean -chocolate -fried chicken -freesia(used this in my wedding bouquet) -and of course my hubby!
10 comments:
Napalm....in the morning.
We have some similar favorites...
Mine are also, coffee, fresh baked bread, babies, chocolate chip cookies, sun tan oil, fresh cut lawns and cinnoman. In addition, I'll add...roses on the bush (not the store bought kind), plumerias, my dogs feet (they smell like corn chips, lol), gingerbread, and new leather. :)
LOL.. I like the smell of my kitty's ears so the paw thing is totally acceptable! =)
My hubby & baby do not smell good, now that that is outta the way...... hairspray luv it and hot cocoa and nutmeg.
Did u know ppl can die from nutmeg?
I am full of useless info like that:)
Favorite Smells?? Hmmm...
1) Diesel Fuel (not in large quantities)
2) My Kitty Cats (not thier box though)
3) Christmas Cookies Candle
4) BUFFALO SAUCE :D
5) Polo Sport Cologne
6) Obsession for Men Cologne
7) Winter Air (kind that makes you think that Christmas is Tomorrow)
8) Coconuts
9) Fresh Paint
10) Strawberries
Also not in any particular order. :)
Hmmm.. I love coconuts too!
Thanks for posting!
Jessica! How are you girl! I couldn't figure out who d$amp;j was so I had to come check it out. So how is everything? I see you've been checking out my blog and I didn't even know it was you! Well now that I do I'll have to come visit!
Some of my favorite scents are
Thanksgiving Turkey, Cinnamon Candles, Clean Linens, Gingerbread, Fresh Bread baking.
I'll talk to you soon!
Blessings,
Kim
i think babies stink :)
but i do have to agree with that vanilla scent.
it's pretty dang good.
-definitely babies!
-freshly mowed grass (can we add sounds too? I love hearing the mowers in the distance cutting the grass)
-Great-grandpa's(Karl's) truck...still smells like him sometimes, even 7 years after he died
-the ocean
-chocolate
-fried chicken
-freesia(used this in my wedding bouquet)
-and of course my hubby!
Oh! I forgot the ultimate favorite...the smell of newborn puppies' breath!!! :)
Post a Comment