Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday days events

Yesterday was full of fun things! I spent the day with my sister and her SIL - ate lunch. We then went to the mall and to one of my favorite stores and bought a new bra.. I know, you so wanted to know that! LOL... I then went to dinner (Outback) with some friends of mine (Happy Birthday Terry! - we have the same birthday). Ricardo insisted they sing to us. Embarrassing but fun! After dinner we went to hang out at one of my favorite place - House of Joe! Here we had tasty beverages and played Jenga. We made our tower pretty high, until I knocked it down. Wasn't someone else supposed to do that and let the birthday girl win? Hmm... It was a good day! Thanks to all who helped make it so special! 




On a side story: yesterday morning Erin was changing lil Dito's diaper. I was in the other room getting her some more diapers to to replenish her container. Then I hear "Ahhh". I run back into the room to see this:

Photobucket

Click on the picture to get the whole view. Its too big to show on the blog. 

He had exploded all over the place! ROFL. So gross but so funny. The best part is if you look close he also spit up so it was coming out from both directions. Eeeww, right? 

3 comments:

La Sapa said...

Yeah it was`SUPER disgusting...and croddie...aand yuckie...but the little star is cutie...jee jee!!!! :)

Kathy C. said...

A little shooter huh? :) LOL - those things do happen, :)

ohhollyf said...

Bummer on the Jenga, but glad you have friends to celebrate with.
Waiting to see about Vegas !
Babies do that kinda stuff, but why not when the Daddies are around? Hummmmmmm ?