I did get very few pictures. For some reason my camera didn't want to cooperate. (frustrating). I did get a small video - Im not a professional so I apologize now for how shaky it is, plus I was very excited. Part way through I ended up turning the camera so you will have to watch it sideways. Sorry about that. But it does a pretty cool effect when it enters the clouds.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Night Launch at KSC
Friday night was the night launch at Kennedy Space Center. My father-in law works for KSC and won the lottery they had to get a pass to let them in to go and see it up close. He was able to take 3 people. I'm telling you that the position we were in was amazingly close! You know the huge digital countdown sign you see while the news crews are reporting it? Yeah, well we were even closer than that. Can't get closer than that! To see and hear it so up close was - WOW! Thank you Dan for inviting me!!! You have a super cool job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jessica, just hearing everyone was hysterical !
Post a Comment