
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays mostly because I love candy and I like to see all the kids in costumes. We have spent the last couple of times passing our candy at our house but this year I participated in Trunk or Treat with our church. I decorated my car and helped pass out candy to hundreds and hundreds of children. It was amazing how many families came out. My friend, Rachel and I did our cars together. We decided on a pumpkin patch theme. We had A LOT of pumpkins. LOL. Then, to my surprise the cars were judged and we won first place! Very cool. =) Now its time to think about Thanksgiving - thats my MOST FAVORITE holiday. What's yours?

3 comments:
That picture of Ricardo with the pumpkin is the cutest!!
Yes, the baby always steals the show, luv the dove, too !
baby ricardo is so adorable. oh yeah, and your get up was pretty cool too i guess..... i'm not very bitter. me and jordan's was just really good. :)
Post a Comment