Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!


Photobucket

Today is my 27th (um wait I think its 27, maybe its 28....no Im pretty sure its 27 -LOL) birthday and thought I would let you know a lil more about me that you might not already know. 

Did you know I have been married for almost 5 amazing years but have known him since we were 10 years old?
Did you know I have been best friends with my BFF for 20 years? 
Did you know that Mickey Mouse and I have the same birthday except in 1928?
Did you know I have a scar on my chin from where I got stitches as a kid?
Did you know I'm naturally blonde but have only started dying my hair in the recent years?
Did you know I like to watch corny, teenage movies? 
Did you know I have the best family and friends? (Well, you probably already knew that)
Did you know I love to read childrens book?
Did you know that I kick butt at Wii bowling?
Did you know that I have a tattoo?
Did you know I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 16 and my second holes until I was 21?
Did you know I didn't start to drive until I was 20?


Is there anything else you might be curious about? Go ahead and ask anything you want to know about me - 

Here are some things that most consider silly but I consider completely OK:

I think its ok to tap on the steering wheel of your car to a song. 
I think its ok to insist on watching Its a Wonderful Life on thanksgiving or else the Christmas season can't start. 
I think its ok to have a little coffee with your sugar and milk. 
I think its ok to drink regular coffee at 10:00 at night.
I think its ok to rush home to watch your favorite tv shows. 
I think its ok to want to stay home instead of go out because you want to enjoy time with your family. 

Thanks for reading about me today! I am thankful God has given me all these years to live - for Him, in Him and with Him. I feel so blessed to have strong people surrounding me and that love me! 


9 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Happy 27th Birthday !
Last year you & Doug spent time in Orlando-what do you plan for today ?
I wanna know are you afraid of the dark ? And, if so, what is your fear that is in the dark ?
Ha-ha me and Peretti go way back, lol !
oh yeah and what is your new car ?
do you really use you expresso maker ?
Have a great one, Holly

Kathy C. said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! :) Hope you do something spectacular.

This IS our life! said...

Holly,
We probably won't do a whole lot today, we are going to Vegas on thursday to catch some shows!!!!
I'm not really afraid of the dark - but I prefer EVERY light on! Ilove Peretti TOO!
My new car? The one I got for my bday last year? Its an Infiniti 30FX. LOVE IT still!
I DO use my espresso maker. I love to make vanilla lattes. They are my favorite, except in the Fall when pumpkin ones win out!
Thanks for the Birthday wishes! youre amazing!
xoxo

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!

I want to know what's your highest Wii Bowling game score? : )

This IS our life! said...

Becky,
My highest score is a 280! Pretty good I think. Need to start practicing to get that 300!

Anonymous said...

Did you know that if BFF means me you are SOOOOOO wrong!!! You have known me for 20 years butthead. We were 7 when we met. :)

Becky said...

Holy Smokes - that's a FANASTIC score. I'm totally impressed.

Reinhold's said...

I wanna know what shows you're seeing in Vegas? Have fun!

philos said...

Hey Happy birthday! You sure have a lot to be thankful about... I'm happy you're happy. May God continue to bless you! :)