It started with me driving down Palm Bay Road going towards US1. Its completely torn up from construction as some of you may know. But as I kept driving the road started to look nothing like Palm Bay Rd. hmmm. Then on the side of the road I saw the gym teacher from the school I usually sub at doing construction but was on break (like most construction workers are?). She was reading some red book. She put it down and went back to work. I then took a U-turn, picked up the book and started to thumb through it. It was a book about breastfeeding. Weird, I know. I then decided it wasn't a helpful book and put it back, got back in my car and ended up at my best friends place with her mother and sister babysitting her 4 year old and newborn. (Oh, Leah some how was now in my car, dunno know). We walked into her house all quiet so the baby wouldn't wake up and her mom came rushing towards us all excited. "What, was is it" we asked all grinning. She pointed through to the kitchen cutout window (she doesn't have a window from her living room to her kitchen, shrug) and said, "I found something to get the grim off of you backsplash". (um, 1. she doesn't have a back splash and 2. it looked an awful like my backsplash. - its not that old how can it have so much grime to get off?) "Nice, good job" was our response. At this point I am now rushing towards the bathroom because I apparently had to go pretty bad (all of a sudden). I walk into the bathroom, pee start to get dressed and I see the baby on the floor. (WHAT!) I pick up the baby walk back out to the living just to run back into the bathroom because I had to go AGAIN, really bad. Then I woke up.
LOL... for real, I ran to the bathroom bc I had to go ;)
Are there any Daniel's out there that would like to interpret my dream? I have no idea why it was weird. Do you ever have weird dreams? Tell me tell me!
4 comments:
WoW, what a round-about way to get to the potty! :) funny.
I know! Crazy!
Too mmuch sugar, lately ?
Okay here it goes. The baby represents new life. You guys are going to be starting something new. The grime on the wall means that your mother in law (Doris) truly dislikes that thing you have on your couch and wants it gone. Having to pee means you are letting go of something you just can't keep any longer. The now present hole in the wall means you are seeing things in a different light now.
Are you laughing yet? I got nothing but your dream was very entertaining lol.
Hugs Jessica.
Kim
Post a Comment