Friday, November 14, 2008

My Friday Funnies adaptation

After reading my friend's Friday Funnies blog I decide its time for some coffee (wink wink - must  go and read her blog). I start to make the pot and I hear my cat in the other room - bwack  bwack bwack. Sure enough my poor Baleigh is puking up something (I think she ate too fast). I go to help her and stop to think,  "should I take a picture of this?" Laugh to myself and decide probably not. Besides who would want to look at cat puke except for my dog, right Anyway, thought I'd share because in relation to her FF it went well together. Go and read it!  Thanks for sharing it! 

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that is too funny! Go figure huh? Like the cat knew ha ha!
Kathy's dog just puked all over my house lol. Like 4 different spots lol.
Yummo!
Hugs.
Kim