Monday, May 19, 2008

Bowling with the Gang



Last night Erin, Ricardo, Arnaldo (Ricardo's nephew) and I got to be on Deal or No Deal! Thats right! NO JOKE! Ok, so it was at the bowling alley, playing for tickets, but still. Out of 200 tickets that could be won, Ricardo won 100! Wahoo.


Erin and I only won 4, ug.



And Arnaldo won 15. I guess we know who got the better deal.  The main reason we were at the bowling alley was of course to bowl but we got to go bowling for FREE! That's right, they had a free party , invitation only (really you just need to sign up on their mailing list-so DO IT), that included everything: games, shoe rental, pizza, drinks.


It was fun, even though we all kinda stink at playing.


Well, I pretty sure the only reason Erin did bad is because I made her play granny style because of being prego. But, whatever. (chuckle)








No comments: