Saturday, May 24, 2008
Kentucky: Day 1
We are in Kentucky this weekend because Douglas is working and I got to tag along. (yay!) We have some friends up here that I am visiting while up here so I happy to see them. The flight was not too bad, layover in Atlanta, but I have realized that people like to talk A LOT on flights. Me? Not so much. I like to sleep, especially since we had been up since 3:30 in the morning. I guess I am just not a friendly enough person. lol. But I made it through my talkers.. my seat stealer (who actually got all rude to me because she thought I lied about her being in my seat) and the continual bathroom user (I got the aisle seat). It has been great to see our friends here again! Driving around and seeing the town here is nice. Its very beautiful here, and somehow it seems so much more populated than Melbourne (OMG! you say, how is that possible? LOL. ) Come on, pick a place almost anywhere and it would be more populated with more things to do than Melbouring....wink. Anyway. We stayed up playing Wii... I suck at this btw. But it was a full day and night. Looking forward to my shopping day with Steph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment