Friday, May 23, 2008

Man and Wife - Our 4th Anniversary

It has been FOUR years! Four years, can you believe it? It went by so quickly since the day Douglas and I said "I do" (May 22, 2004). It has an amazing four years to say the least. We like to mark our years by the major things that happened or where we were during that year, so here ya go:
Our first year: The year of West Palm Beach
Second Year: The year of living with the  Drummond 'rents 
Third Year: The year we bought our first home
Fourth Year: The year of our first babies (ok, so technically they were our first pets, but they are our babies) 
Each of these years have brought their own trials and at each anniversary we like to look back at what we have accomplished and then look FORWARD to what we get to and want to accomplish! Thank you all that have made our lives wonderful and have been there to pray for us and continue to help our love grow. 
Douglas, I love you more my galant knight! 

2 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Oh that's so sweet, hope you all had a nice celebration.

Lil Big Sis said...

I am so sorry I didn't call sweetie. Happy anniversary.. I love you both very much....