Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hemmed Pants


I HAVE SUCCESS! This past Christmas my MIL gave me a sewing machine and I haven't had that much success in making things. In fact, I have been horrible at everything I have attempted. Well, today I decided to try and hem a pair of pants I just got. And what do you know? I did it. Ok, so they aren't perfect but they are wearable and I'm at least proud of them! Yay, me! 

5 comments:

Lil Big Sis said...

good job. Better than i could do....lol I would have ended up doing them by hand...hehe

Reinhold's said...

i want a sewing machine! I don't know if I have the patience to learn but I still want one.

ohhollyf said...

Yay, you! The whole bobbn thing is a huge fustration for me, glad you conquered the "machine".

Ryan said...

I'm not so impressed. I see much grander things in your future...Things like curtains and napkins and tabby blankets and **gasp** quilts!
love ya, and keep on sewing!!!!

Becky said...

I totally impressed! Great job!