Ok, you all know that my favorite scent is vanilla. And they (Tide) has come out with the Simply Pleasures laundry detergent that I have fell in love with for the obvious fact that it is vanilla and lavender. mmmm. smells so good. My friend recently informed me that I should have been using detergent for front loading machines well, because my washer is "a front loader" - Duh, I thought... I knew that. But only to be saddened by the fact that I can not find my scent in laundry soap in front loader... bummer. So, I use the regular detergent, but still use fabric softener and dryer sheets in my favorite scent. Doesn't do the same job. The detergent is very over powering. Ahh, the dilemmas of my day...I move on.... I'm at the store and I see these hanger pendants made by Tide (Simply Pleasures) scented vanilla and Lavender.
BINGO! I think I have found my solution or at least another way to make my clothes smell happy and me smile when I walk into my closet. And so far they really work and they smell WONDERFUL! Try them! If you can picture the cartoon hand coming and swifting under your nose... then you've got the picture. Thanks, Tide!
4 comments:
Hmmm, that's a great idea. I think I'll add it to the Target list! I let you know how mine turns out.
They are pretty strong... my whole bathroom smells like it now.. bc I put them in Douglas' closet too!
Just use 1/2 the recommended amount of reg. for a front load. Tip I got from an appliance person. The non-sudsing components are increased in ratio in HE, but there is no more detergent than what 1/2 reg is. You are basically paying for fillers.
Awesome~ I will do that. Thanks Joey!
Post a Comment