Wednesday, May 7, 2008

They may be cute but WATCH OUT!

Who says my job isn't dangerous? 
I subbed in a Pre-K class today! SOOO much fun. I was very excited about it. Then entered two little girls followed by their daddy carry a large cage. Yes, twin girls decided to bring in their pet hamsters.  "AHH, lol"  
I wasn't so weirded out by them really, in fact it was going ok that is until we decided to put the furry critters in their balls to let them run around the room. Here's where the danger comes in. 
The stupid things bit me! OUCH! (and yes I said it out loud too because it really hurt). It didn't bit my once though, it decided to keep biting - FOUR TIMES!!!!! Stupid Hello Kitty. (that's "his" name, lol). 
Ahh, the joys to working with youngens. Gotta love it.  

2 comments:

Rebecca M. Hoffman said...

It would be such a blast to be a teacher!
Thanks for reading my blog. How on earth did you find it?!

ohhollyf said...

Ahhh, i hate/loath thier claws. Can't get pass them.
4x, yikes !
I bet the kids got a kick out of it,lol