It was girls night out this past Tuesday! SOOO much fun. Went to Panera for dinner (with a side trip the Hallmark to get just a few trading cards for Webkinz- lol), then it was off the highly sought after concert "Daughtry". (THANK YOU Rachel for getting the tix for us all) It was a GREAT concert. It was acoustic so the arrangements weren't like the songs heard alllll the time on the radio. The changes were really neat and made me wish they made a cd with them.
Even though our seats were in the balcony, last row, they turned out to be great ones. You could see the stage no problem and it wasn't too loud for us old folks. HA! Oh, yeah, he's just as cute in person as he was on t.v. (and I still think he should have won, but whatever).
4 comments:
Oh yeah, he shoulda won.
Glad you had fun! Who do you want to win this year? I'm bummed Brooke got booted yesterday.
Im bummed about Brooke too, but I really like David Cook!
Loved it, loved it, loved it!!
Post a Comment